SUZUKI 14 DAY RETURN GUARANTEE.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
SECTION 1: 14-DAY RETURN GUARANTEE
- Suzuki GB provides you with a return guarantee from the date of registration of the car for a period of 14 days. This return guarantee is additional to and does not in any way limit or exclude any statutory cancellation rights you may have as a consumer or any right of withdrawal you are entitled to where you are a finance customer.
- The car must be returned to the original selling dealer no later than 14 days following the day of first registration. The 14-day period starts on the day after the day of first registration. By way of example, for a car registered on Saturday 8 January, the car must be returned before the selling dealer closes the showroom on Saturday 22 January.
- If you decide to return the car, we ask that you give your dealer as much notice as possible. Ideally, please notify your dealer at least 24 hours prior to returning the vehicle.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 or over purchasing a new Suzuki car in their personal capacity.
- Offer applies to cars registered between 3rd July 2023 to 30th September 2023.
- Offer applies to cars purchased in person, by telephone or online from a participating Suzuki dealership either in cash or with Suzuki Financial Services, and is available only to the person who purchases the car from the selling dealer.
- The offer is available in relation to cars registered as ‘Private’ and ‘Private–Disabled’. Business customers, and cars funded through Suzuki Personal Contract Hire (PCH) or any 3rd party leasing provider, and through Motability are excluded.
- You may only return a vehicle under our return guarantee once in any 3 month period. This does not in any way limit or exclude any statutory cancellation rights you may have as a consumer or any right of withdrawal you are entitled to where you are a finance customer.
- If the car was purchased in cash, the selling dealer will refund you in full minus any delivery fee. If the car was to be purchased through Suzuki Financial Services the selling dealer will refund to Suzuki Financial Services the amount it paid for the car and any additional extras and you must pay any delivery fee directly to the selling dealer. The dealer will not return to you, or reimburse you for the cost of, any fuel left in the vehicle on its return.
- If there are any additional extras such as gap insurance that have been funded as part of your new purchase with Suzuki Financial Services, the selling dealer will cancel these on your behalf.
- If there is any negative equity (shortfall on the part-exchange vehicle) that has been funded as part of your new purchase with Suzuki Financial Services you will need to pay the amount of the negative equity to the selling dealer as part of the agreement to return the car.
- Car must be returned to the selling dealer and not to any other Suzuki dealer or location. You must return the car to the selling dealer at your own cost and before the relevant deadline.
- If you wish to have the selling dealer collect the car from your home address, the selling dealer may agree to this in their sole discretion, in which case you must arrange the collection at least 1 working day in advance of the collection date. The selling dealer will inform you of the collection fee in advance. If the car was purchased in cash, the collection fee will be deducted from the refunded amount. If the car was to be purchased through Suzuki Financial Services, you must pay any collection fee directly to the selling dealer. You must be available to hand over the keys to the selling dealer at the agreed time and location. Only one attempt to collect the car will be made. If the selling dealer declines to collect the car, or the collection cannot take place for any reason, you must return the car to the selling dealer before the deadline.