EXPERT MOT FROM THE NAME YOU CAN TRUST
What does it cover?
The MOT test (or simply MOT) is an annual test of vehicle safety, road worthiness aspects and exhaust emissions required in Great Britain for most vehicles over three years old.
The MOT test covers the following aspects:
- Lighting and signalling equipment
- Steering (including suspension)
- Tyres and wheels
- Seat belts
- Body, structure and general items. Includes body and components such as spoilers, bumpers and mirror housings.
- Exhaust, fuel and emissions
- Driver's view of the road
How much does it cost?
An MOT costs £54.85, the rate set by the DVSA (formerly the DVLA).